Are you planning to purchase a new mattress for your home? If your answer is yes, then you need to get the best mattress. How are you going to get the best mattress out there? To buy a good mattress, you must do your research; invest time, money and energy. This is important because there are many companies that are claiming to produce quality mattresses but fail to meet many customers’ expectations.
Memory foam mattresses are designed with the unique capability to uniquely fold themselves in proportion to the contours of your body. A good quality mattress will improve the comfort of your bed and in turn help you get quality sleep. Quality sleep is paramount both for your short term and long term health. The beauty of a good quality night sleep is that it prepares you for the new day’s activities and ensures that you are at your best productivity.
How to Select the Best Memory Foam Mattress
1. Channeling System A good quality mattress should have a channeling system. The system should be cut into the base of the mattress. The channeling system helps to dissipate heat more especially during winter to help keep you warm.
2. Density and Thickness A good memory foam mattress should have a medium and firm ultra plush. A good density provides enough support to ensure that you are firmly supported. Also, it ensures that your backbone is kept in a natural position while you sleep. A good mattress should have a thickness of 11 inches. However, the thickness is determined by your weight and sleeping position.
3. Resilience When you are buying a memory foam mattress, ensure that you check its resilience. This is the buoyancy or elasticity of the mattress. The higher the mattress’ resilience the better.
4. ILD Rating The ILD rating is the indentation load deflection. This is the measure of the firmness/rigidity of the mattress. The higher the ILD rating the firmer the mattress.
5. Measurements To purchase the best memory foam mattress for your bed, ensure that you take the measurements of your bed. You can use a tape measure to measure both the width and height of your bed. Having the right bed measurements ensures that you will get a mattress that fits your bed perfectly.
What Does A Good Mattress Bring to Our Lives? The following are the 3 main reasons as to why you need a good mattress:
(i) A mattress with a plush surface ensures that it soothes all the pressure points in your body.
(ii) A mattress with a firm top surface will give you proper support and comfort whether you are sleeping on your stomach or back.
(iii) The memory foam mattresses are made of soft material to let your body sink in for comfort. This is comfortable more especially when you are sleeping on your side.
Whenever you are going to purchase a new memory foam mattress, ensure that you do your research well. With the right information, you will be able to get an affordable, healthy and best memory foam mattress. Most importantly, ensure that you buy a mattress cover to make your mattress last longer.